The Table Rock Testing Center is available by appointment only. It is located in RWP 106.
The Testing Center provides FREE proctored testing for all OTC students, including online students. Click the Table Rock Testing Schedule button below to sign up for a testing slot. Please remember to bring your photo ID with you to your testing appointment.
Please refer to the information above to schedule your proctored exam at the Table Rock Campus. Be sure to allow yourself enough time to complete your exam by the Testing Center’s closing time.
To take your proctored event using Proctorio, you will need to follow these step-by-step instructions.
Non-OTC students should first contact the Testing Center to confirm that we can proctor exams for your home institution.
Email: TSTableRock@otc.edu Telephone: 417-447-8988
All testing is by appointment only. Please refer to the information above to schedule your proctored exam at the Table Rock Campus.
There is a $20 proctor fee for Non-OTC exams. You may pay your testing fees online using the Commerce Manager Payer and following the Testing link on that page. There will be a $3.00 processing fee when paying with Commerce Manager.
You will need to bring a printed receipt with you to the Testing Center on the day of your exam.
Always schedule your appointment one week before exam.
- Seated classes: Complete online Disability Support Services Testing Form (below).
- Check 3 days before to make sure exam has been received. Take exam during normal class time. Any exceptions must be approved by instructor.
- Online classes: Complete online Disability Support Services Testing Form (below).
- Include your name, course code, section, and instructor’s name. All appointments for proctored exams, including extended time, must be within the TRC Testing Center’s hours of operation or the request will be denied.
- All DSS exams schedule your appointment by clicking on the Table Rock Testing Schedule button above.
Students require permission from their instructor to make up an exam. Please inform your instructor that you plan to take your exam at the Table Rock Campus Testing Center. Students should allow at least three business days for processing this request.
Table Rock Testing Center may be reached at:
Testing Center Hours of Operation:
9 am – 4 pm
TESTING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Exams must end when the center closes
If you need information about scheduling an exam at another OTC location, please use the button below.